This is a very sweet Collings 290. Smoky tobacco burst over their way-cool mahogany 290 body. Rosewood fingerboard, TonePro hardware, Jason Loller pickups. Collings calls this "a modern day tribute to the original working man's rock'n roll guitar".
- Solid Honduran Mahogany Body
- High Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- East Indian Rosewood Fingerboard
- Ebony Peghead Veneer
- Grained Ivoroid Dot Fingerboard Inlays
- Black Top Hat Knobs
- Custom P90-style Pickups by Jason Lollar
- Hand Set Mortise and Tenon Neck Joint
- 24 7/8" Scale Length
- 50's Style Wiring
- Tone Pros Bridge and Tailpiece
- Sperzel Tuners with Vintage-Style Buttons
Weight 7.7 lbs.