November 24th - November 29th
Tues: 11am-6pm, Wed: 11pm-8pm
Fri-Sat: 11am-6pm Sun:12pm-5pm
Holiday Hours through Dec 24th
Monday, Tuesday: 11am-6pm
Wednesday, Thursday: 11am-8pm
Friday, Saturday: 11am-6pm
Dec. 24th: 10am-3pm
Dec 25th-Dec 27th: CLOSED
View Larger Map
From the West, North and South:
- Take Rt. 95 to Rt. 2 East (exit 29A).
- Take exit 55 (Pleasant Street).
- Take a left at the end of the exit ramp.
- Follow this road, past Wilson Farms on your right.
- You will come to a large "T" intersection with a center roundabout. Take a right here onto Mass. Ave. We're located one-half mile down on the left.
- Take Rt. 2 West past Alewife T Station to exit 58 (Park Ave.).
- Go right at first light onto Park Ave.
- Follow this road, up and over the hill, to the light at the bottom of the hill.
- Take a left there onto Mass Ave. We're located 0.7 mile up on the right.
Option 1 (more frequent):
From the Harvard Square T Station on the Red Line, take Bus Route 77 - Arlington Heights - Harvard Station via Massachusetts Ave. to the very end at the Arlington Heights Busway. Then walk a half mile further west on Massachusetts Ave into Lexington. We are located in a shopping plaza on the right just beyond the Arlington/Lexington town line, at 165 Massachusetts Ave, Lexington. (Note - do not let the address numbers on Mass Ave in Arlington confuse you, they start over as soon as you cross into Lexington)
Option 2 (less frequent):
From the Alewife T Station on the Red Line, take Bus Route 62 - Bedford V.A. Hospital - Alewife Station via Lexington Center & Arlington Heights. This route will take you directly to our location via Massachusetts Ave. Our address is 165 Massachusetts Ave Lexington, and we are located between the intersections of Bow St and Mass Ave, and Charles St and Mass Ave. (Note - do not let the address numbers on Mass Ave in Arlington confuse you, they start over as soon as you cross into Lexington).